Become a Member
Discover your home at Pacific Unitarian
Steps on the Journey to Member
We view membership as entering into a covenant with us – a mutual promise of inclusion and respect for all people, a commitment to support the people and the church community both physically and financially and a willingness to become a part of what William Ellery Channing called “the great family of all souls.”
Discover your home with us..
- • Attend Sundays & stay for lunch
- • During brunch you can ask for a tour of the campus
- • Attend events and committee meetings
- • Volunteer at service projects
- • Attend our “Journey to Membership” session (required)
To learn more, come by the Welcome Table to get up-to-the-minute information on all of our programs, or feel free to email email@example.com.
Sign Up for The View
The View is our monthly newsletter keeping you informed with upcoming gathering and event information at Pacific Unitarian.