We view membership as entering into a covenant with us – a mutual promise of inclusion and respect for all people, a commitment to support the the people and the church community both physically and financially and a willingness to become a part of what William Ellery Channing called “the great family of all souls.”
STEPS ON THE JOURNEY TO MEMBERSHIP
Discover your home with us….
- Attend Sundays & stay for lunch
- During brunch you can ask for a tour of the campus
- Attend events and committee meetings
- Volunteer at service projects
- Attend our “Journey to Membership” session (required)
To learn more, come by the Welcome Table to get up-to-the-minute information on all of our programs, or feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.